Saturday 18 October 2014

My favourate music instrument


* About the topic "History of Tabla & Tabla Artist" what we already know is everybody see tabla music but only some people (Learining tabla) know the History of tabla. tabla also include more than 300 talas.

* It also relates to the discussion, because play tabla helps person to improve his extra cultural activities.

* I state it because I have make a note of some effective tabla artist who inspired me by their effective playing tabla.

* For Example : On 28-12-2013 I attend NATIONALWORKSHOP on DEVELOPMENT OF HINDUSTANI MUSIC IN THE WEST COAST OF INDIA I was very much attracted to that person ( Shantanu Shukla) because his playing tabla was very effective and marvellous. It was a wonderful experience and if I practice more I can also become an effective player like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment